READ AND UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED
- A proper reading of the instructions from the catalogue provided by the manufacturer is a must.
- If your package misses a description, contact your manufacturer.
- Always calibrate your device following the terms and conditions provided by the manufacturer.
KEEP YOUR DEVICE AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
Avoid the usage of Damaged and Wet Batteries.
- Immediately replace the wet and damaged battery to ensure safety.
- Contact the manufacturer if your vape device gets damaged due to battery failure.
- Check for visible damages including the outer insulation jacket.
- The insulation on a battery has a purpose. Never remove them.
Always Use the Ideal Battery
- Never use an old battery with a new one.
- Use battery brands recommended by your vape manufacturer.
- Use battery of one brand at a time. Do not mix different branded batteries.
- Don’t use batteries with different charge levels.
- Always use batteries of the same charge level.
- If you are intending to replace multiple batteries in the vape, replace them all.
- Never use batteries with different mAh ratings.
- Always ensure using batteries rated for the device.
Store the Batteries Safe
- Do not let batteries come in contact with coins, keys and other metallic objects.
- Store the batteries in a case to prevent them from metallic contact.
Prevent Extreme Temperature Exposures
- Do not expose the batteries to direct sunlight
- Do not store vape devices in a parked car.
- Protect the device by not exposing it to a freezing temperature.
- Do not use the device in a gas station.
Do not use a Duplicate Charger
- Do not use a phone or tablet charger to charge your vape battery.
- Always use the charger provided by the manufacturer.
- Charging should be done from a clean, flat, dry and hard surface.
- Charge the batteries at a place deprived of fire.
- Charge it at a place that holds your attention.
- Do not charge the device overnight, nor leave it unattended while charging.
Ensure Right Polarity while Installation
- Follow the +/- markings provided by the manufacturer correctly.
- Improper installation is not as it may cause injuries.
Never Remove the Safety Features
The safety features are installed to ensure the safety of both the vaper and the vape device. Make sure not to disable any safety features at any cost.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR BLOG PAGE