What we collect
- Contact Information (ph no. and email)
- Demographic Details (postcode, preferences, interests)
- Other relevant information for customer surveys and/or offers.
The list of cookies we collect provides details about the exhaustive cookie list we collect.
What do we do with the gathered information?
We gather your information to study your searches and understand your needs; thereby providing better choices that indulge your cravings. We collect your details for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To update our product list with desirable products.
- If allowed, we may send promotional emails to update you with our latest products which we hope to make you enthusiastic.
- With the provided information, we may also contact you through emails, fax or calls, for market research purposes. We customise the website with the data collected to meet your vape requirements.
We secure your private information from misuse. We facilitate suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, thereby preventing unauthorised access or disclosure.
With your permission, we place a small file called cookie on your computer’s hard drive. Once you accept the cookie, the added file helps in analysing web traffic and lets you know when you visit a particular site. With cookies, web applications respond as an individual. The web application customises its operations considering your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and memorising information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to remember the pages used. It helps us in analysing data on web page traffic and improve our website to meet customer needs. After conducting a statistically analyse of performance, data are removed from the system.
The cookies are efficient in helping us provide you with a better website; they enable us to monitor the pages you are more interested in. A cookie will never have access to your computer or any personal data other than the ones you choose to share with us. You have the core rights to choose whether to accept or decline the cookies.
Links to other websites
We may provide links to other websites of similar interests. However, we make you aware that we do not possess any control over other sites; please be cautious when you leave our site to others. We do not take liability for the protection and privacy of any information you choose to provide at those sites; for, our privacy statements do not govern them. You should be cautious to understand the privacy policies of those sites by going through their privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the gathering or usage of your personal information by following the below-noted facts:
- When you are asked to fill out a form on the website, find the box where you can click. The box indicates that the information is not open to the public, nor can be used by anyone.
- If you have already agreed on the usage of your personal information for direct marketing purposes and now have a change of mind, you can accomplish it by sending us an email.
We pledge not to sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law demands the information. In some instances, we may use your personal information to send promotional information to third parties to you. We promote only the products which we believe that you may have interest in.
If you find out that any information that we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can provide us with prompt information through an email.
For More Details Visit Our Blog Page